Sumod Mohan | Founder, AutoInfer and CV/ML Architect Soliton.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) presents us with the problem of an advanced technology who’s applications are yet to be discovered. In this event, we will hear four cases where AI has been applied in real-life scenarios, followed by a discussion on how do we discover what problems to solve with AI, and when to apply AI to a use case versus when to use other technologies and approaches.
Format: 15 min presentations from 3-4 speakers, followed by a moderated Q&A and chat with the audience
- 10:20 AM - 10:30 AM: introduction to the event and format.
- 10:30 AM - 10:45 AM: Sumod Mohan
- 10:50 AM - 11:05 AM: Avi Patchava
- 11:10 AM - 11:25 AM: Nishant Sinha
- 11:30 PM - 11:45 PM: Vijay Gabale
- 11:50 PM - 12:30 PM: moderated discussion with Q&A.
- 12:30 PM - 01:30 PM: lunch, hosted by WalmartLabs